Dr Katrina's video Introductionn
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Next 4 week puppy training course starts September 1, 2014.
- All puppies receive free copy Wonderdogs, Tricks and Training book
- First 100 puppies receive gift from Oakwood pet products.
- Weekly e-package – with videos, fact sheets and checklists.
- Basic obedience lessons – sit, stay, drop and recall.
- Learn cute tricks like spin, fetch and shake paws.
- Problem solving with Dr Katrina and Kelly- eg toilet training, biting and chewing.
- Guidance through challenging times, like adolescence.
- Live & personal Q/A sessions and forums with Dr Katrina and Kelly.
- Weekly competitions and giveaways.
- Make friends and celebrate your puppy with other Puppy Clubbers.
- Puppy owners from around the world are welcome!
Read our Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE HOSTS
Dr Katrina Warren – Dr Katrina is one of the country’s most recognised and loved veterinarians. First appearing on our television screens in 1994 . . . read more
Kelly Gill – Kelly has over 21 years’ experience as a veterinary nurse, dog trainer and puppy class instructor. She competes with her dogs nearly every weekend . . . read more
"We look forward to meeting your puppy and helping you enrich the special bond you share."
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN?
SUPPORTING ANIMAL WELFARE
10% of all Puppy Club subscriptions will go to a different Animal Welfare group each time we run a course. We are currently donating to Animal Welfare League, NSW
How old should my puppy be?
The course is for puppies of all ages and skill levels, starting at 6 weeks. People with adolescent dogs ( 5-18 months) are encouraged to join, as this is a period that is often very challenging. We will be there to guide you and answer your questions during this time. Adult dogs, of all ages, that need basic skills will also benefit from this course.
Does this replace going to puppy class?
The more you activities you do with your puppy, the better. Our course is a great next step for after Puppy Classes. If you can’t attend a local puppy class, we will give you all the information you need to get your puppy off to a great start.