Watch our video for more informationn
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free copy Wonderdogs Tricks & Training book RRP $24.95
- First 100 dogs receive shampoo from Oakwood pet products.
- Live & Personal Q/A sessions with Dr Katrina and Kelly
- Weekly e-package – with videos, facts sheets & checklists
- Basic and advanced obedience lessons.
- Learn cute tricks like spin, fetch & shake paws
- Problem solving – eg. Toilet training, biting & chewing
- Guidance through challenging times, like adolescence. We will give you the skills and confidence to work though this difficult phase.
- Weekly photo competitions and giveaways
ABOUT THE HOSTS
Dr Katrina Warren - Dr Katrina is one of the country’s most recognised and loved veterinarians. First appearing on our television screens in 1994 . . . read more
Kelly Gill - Kelly has over 21 years’ experience as a veterinary nurse, dog trainer and puppy class instructor. She competes with her dogs nearly every weekend . . . read more
"We'll help you through all the hurdles that come with raising a dog and enrich the bond you share"
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN?
SUPPORTING ANIMAL WELFARE
10% of all Puppy Club subscriptions will go to a different Animal Welfare group each time we run a course. We are currently donating to Animal Welfare League, NSW
How old should my puppy be?
The course is for puppies and dogs of all ages and skill levels, starting at 6 weeks. People with young dogs will greatly benefit from this course, as this is a period that is often very challenging. The course is designed to help owners of adolescent dogs ( 5-18months) through challenging times. We also have advance training and tricks,
Does this replace going to puppy class?
Puppy Classes are wonderful for teaching your puppy socialisation skills and the more you activities you do with your puppy, the better. This course is a great next step for after Puppy Classes as this is a time when there is little support offered to new puppy parents, If you can’t attend a local puppy class, we will give you all the information you need to get your puppy off to a great start.